Family School Association
The St. Luke Family School Association (FSA) is a parent volunteer organization dedicated to supporting our children’s educational success and spiritual growth by promoting school events, supporting our faculty and staff, and creating opportunities for parent and community fellowship.
FSA serves our school by:
- Coordinating various events throughout the year.
- Communicating with, connecting, and engaging families.
- Supporting and lifting up our faculty and staff.
All St. Luke families are FSA members.
Here are just few of the events that FSA sponsors:
- Ice Cream Social
- Bearcats Dine Out
- Trunk or Treat
- Sweethearts Dance
- Donuts with Dads/Muffins with Moms
- Teacher Appreciation Week
- Classroom Holiday Parties
View the full events calendar here.
2023 – 24 FSA Leadership
- JP Paonessa – Chair
- Eleonora Paonessa – Vice Chair (Preschool – 3rd Grade)
- Graziella DeMaria – Vice Chair (4th – 8th Grade)
- Nicole Pellegrini – Secretary
- Jessica Perez – Treasurer