School Advisory Board
The St. Luke School Advisory Board (SAB) exists to serve a school, is intended to bring professional expertise in specific areas to enhance the educational and spiritual leadership of the Principal and the Pastor. The Pastor and Principal do not relinquish their leadership in the school’s educational program and its Catholic identity and practice, and spirituality, instead they welcome the SAB and its members to collaborate in providing for a strong infrastructure for the school.
All members of the SAB serve on one of the following committees:
- Mission Effectiveness: Ensures that Catholic mission/identity, vision, and faith-based core values are present.
- Fiscal Management: Monitors school finances and physical resources.
- Institutional Advancement: Promotes development, communication, marketing, and enrollment management.
- Strategic Planning: Provides advice regarding long range plans to ensure the sustainability and vitality of the school.
Each SAB member serves a term of three years. New members are sought each spring.
2023 – 24 SAB Members
- Joellen Bailey (Chair)
- JoEllen Berni (Vice Chair)
- Kevin Connelly
- Kevin Devlin
- Lauretta Froelich
- Tracy Reyes
- Liz Teasley
- Katie van Meurs (Secretary)
- Ryan White
Staff Members on SAB
- Andrew DiMarco
- Fr. Stan Kuca
- Michelle Dal Pino (Mission Effectiveness)
- Della DeSonia (Fiscal Management)
- Sheila Price (Strategic Planning)
- Jessie Wiktor (Institutional Advancement)